Tuesday 22 September 2009

Prussian Workbench 1

Just thought I would post a few of the units I have almost finished but have neglected so as to get more figures under way.

Recently I've picked up a habit of getting a unit all based up and ready to finish then jumping to the next one.
There are 2 reasons for this:
1) The unit is already usable so to my eye can be fielded.
2) That bugger JP who seems to be able to paint 15 battalions in 2 months along with accompanying cavalry, artillery and command, and they look good! So there is always pressure to keep up a steady flow of troops to the field (which is not a bad thing).

On my work bench or my "on ice" bench at the moment I have a Prussian horse battery that really only needs it's guns done and grass applied as well as a couple of Prussian infantry battalions.

Also I am working on 2 command bases that have taken me a lot longer than expected. I will post more pic's when they are finished.

No comments: